At AloTech/Call Center Studio, we do not see ourselves as just producing the best cloud-native call center software there is. We are in the business of freeing call center workers from cubicles. We turn complicated into simple, We pride ourselves to deliver the best service there is to our customers. We are now looking to expand our team to serve and delight more customers.
Please check out our page https://www.benneredeysemalotechorada.com to learn more about our culture. If this Full Stack Developer job description suits you, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
How we work
We love working remotely and this means you can work wherever you would like to be!
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
About the ideal candidate we’re looking for
- BS or MS in Computer or Software Engineering or related fields
- Prone to teamwork, good and healthy relationships,
- Good analytical skills, and being eager to develop and take on responsibility,
- Open to following new technologies, researching and learning new things,
- Passionate, curious and willing to learn,
- Experience in at least one of them (Django, Flask, Tornado etc.),
- Knowledge of Logging/Debugging
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies,
- Knowledge of “in memory database”
- Knowledge of Message Queuing systems such as RabbitMQ,
- Able to use control systems such as GIT etc.
- Knowledge of Linux-based operating systems at least at the basic level
- Experience in at least one of the them (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who can follow new technologies and make developmental suggestions.
What we expect you to bring on board
- Development and maintenance of software applications
- Eagerness for quality and continuous improvement of processes
- Preparing documentations for projects & software applications
- Managing integration processes within different IT systems
What we offer
- Remote work culture
- IKEA gift card
- Meal Card
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Training allowance