Career Opportunities : Data Scientist (Sales) (72706)
Requisition ID 72706 - Posted 09 / 05 / 2023 - United Arab Emirates - Dubai - Business Analysis - Experienced Professionals
Data Scientist UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (M2)
30 days annual + 14 days statutory or public holidays + 1 round ticket per year
Attractive and competitive Salary package, Housing Allowance, Generous Leave, Medical Cover, Discretionary Bonus, Training and development etc.
Almarai is the world’s largest vertically integrated dairy company and the region’s largest food and beverage manufacturing and distribution company.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Almarai Company is ranked as the #1 FMCG Brand in the MENA region and is market leader in all its categories across the GCC.
Almarai currently employs over 40,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets and has reported net income of SAR 2 Billion on sales of SAR 13.7 Billion in 2018.
Almarai has been ranked by Forbes as the 6th world’s best regarded food company for 2019. Also, the company has been at the forefront of YouGov Brand Index rankings of Most Positively Perceived Brands for the years of 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 consecutively and recently ranked as the No.
1 world’s top food companies in terms of brand health in 2019.
An aggressive expansion program together with acquisitions in new vertical markets have created an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic multinational team dedicated to furthering growth plans for the group.
The Opportunity (M2)
The Data Scientist role is to analyze and interpret large data sets and create insights to develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems and use analytical and artificial intelligence techniques to find correlations between large numbers of data sets that are representative of consumer, market or process behavior.
He / She will create insights from these correlations and formulate data-driven solutions to these complex business problems.
The ideal candidate must have the following :
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Master’s Degree in Math, Statistics Computer science or engineering.
- SQL, R or Python programming certificate.
NON-ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- Strong Knowledge of SQL.
- Proficient in business objects or alike tools.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
- Should be currently working with an organization on AI solutions
- Should have been part of algorithm setting up of AI functions or ML setting up or have successfully worked on predictive models.
- Should have command on Python or such predictive model softwares.
- 5 years’ plus experience analytics and data science.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning approaches and techniques
- Good understanding of statistical modelling.
- Knowledge of one of the available ML cloud services provided (Microsoft, Amazons or Google).
- Excellent analytical & numerical skills.
- Excellent Communication skills to convey difficult analytical models in layman’s terms.
- Drive for continuous improvement.
Almarai offers a Tax-Free salary, housing allowance, annual and other leave, medical insurance and many other excellent benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for the position please submit your current CV together with a covering letter intimating current and expected remuneration package.