"Would you like to take your place in Allianz, which is the choice of those who care for tomorrow?”
The Allianz Group is one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers with more than 100 million private and corporate customers in more than 70 countries. We are proud to be the Worldwide Insurance Partner of the Olympic & Paralympic Movements from 2021 until 2028 and to be recognized as one of the industry leaders in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us and together, let’s care for tomorrow.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, in mutual respect and support. We are committed to ensure that our employees work in an environment that is inclusive and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are constantly working on creating a workplace at which you can feel at home.
At Allianz Turkey we proud to be recognized as a “Great Place To Work” and chosen as a top company of business world at 8 times by Capital Magazine.
What do we expect you to bring?
• Graduated from related departments of universities such as Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.,
• Experienced in Data analytics, Business Intelligence, Reporting, Data Modeling, ETL solutions/architectures and projects,
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Informatica ETL product or development in at least one of the ETL tools such as ODI, SSIS, Data Stage, Ab Initio, etc.,
• Knowledge and experience in analytical reporting platforms (preferably Microstrategy),
• Knowledge of relational database working principles and languages (SQL, TSQL, PL/SQL etc.)
• Preferably have knowledge and experience in Big Data and Open Source technologies,
• Working on Unix/Linux/Windows derivative operating systems and experienced in scripting,
• Able to perform Performance / SQL Tuning studies,
• Knowledge of software project management processes and agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban),
• Renewing itself by constantly learning, enjoying problem solving, result-oriented, researcher, open to innovations, having the ability to take initiative, displaying a proactive and creative approach.
• Having strong communication skills and prone to teamwork,
• Able to keep up with the intense work pace with effective time management
• Fluent in English
How can you make an impact?
• To carry out scope, analysis, technical design studies of the requests, projects or problems received by the team in accordance with the procedures,
• Creating ETL processes and jobs, solving potential problems and making improvements to increase ETL performance,
• To do ETL studies of new data models, to develop on existing models, to carry out performance and test studies,
• Taking proactive role for corrective and preventive solutions by monitoring data transfers and intervening immediately,
• Developing products and solutions in line with customers' business needs by considering competitive conditions,
• To document the development activities in accordance with the business processes,
• To provide third level support to the operation
What we will offer you?
- Working in Green certificated & pet friendly Allianz Tower / Allianz Kampüs with modern work spaces, gym & social areas
- Working in agile, flexible, digital and social culture
- Flexible working hours
- Working 40 hours a week
- Remote working
- Part time working
- Yearly bonus
- Home expense payment
- Home office payment (monthly)
- Life insurance
- Employer sponsored pension & Family included health insurance
- Special Allowances (Marriage, newborn etc.)
- Meal Allowance (Cash/monthly)
- School Report Day (Half Day) & First Day of school (Half Day)
- Allianz day off
- Birthday day off
- Paternity Leave – 10 days
- Marriage Leave – 5 days
- After 4 years of work, having extra one day annual leave each year (up to 26 days)
And there is much more!
Do the items above define you? If you believe, the job description is the perfect match for you, let’s apply for the “Data Engineer ” position.
“While you await news from us, we would like to share a playlist with you to help you enjoy your time.
“This is Allianz, life is quite different here!”
#TutkuylaYürüyenlerinYolu #LetsCareForTomorrow #AllianzTürkiye
"Please find the clarification text about the processing of your personal data within the scope of the GDPR in the link below."