Albert Health is an AI-driven, voice-based digital health startup enabling people to manage chronic diseases. Albert was founded in 2018 and headquartered in the United Kingdom. Albert Health develops health management programs in collaboration with multinational pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, and healthcare providers to increase medication and treatment adherence by offering digital health solutions complemented with voice technology.
Albert Health has raised a total of $1.5 investment so far and our investors include Sabancı Ventures, Akportföy, EGIAD Melekleri, Teknoloji Yatırım, Kanca Ventures, Techstars and Wayra. We have touched the lives of 150.000+ patients via the co-created programs alongside Pfizer, Roche, Bayer, Sanofi, Abbott, and more.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging backend services of the Albert Health Management Platform. Using Java with Spring and other cutting-edge technologies in the Java World.
- Work closely with the software architect, the team lead, and other team members to implement and design new services and features and extend and improve existing ones.
- Produce best practice guidelines for the development process, revision control, coding style, security practices, testability, and maintainability. You will have to write automated tests, review code, and be open to feedback when your code is reviewed.
- We’d like to hear your voice when making decisions. Your proactiveness will be most welcomed and stimulated.
- 3 years of experience with Java
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with RDBMS/SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Kubernetes, container technology (Docker, ECS, EKS)
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs, HTTP, and Client-Server communication
- Write well-structured, clean, testable, and maintainable code
- Write unit and integration tests with JUnit, Mockito or other mocking frameworks
- Microservices architecture, distributed systems, and asynchronous patterns
- Experience with Maven or other build tools
- Experience with Git version control system and branching strategies
- Experience with Linux (or macOS) for a development environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Personal responsibility towards the work processes and ability to self-organize without the need for any micromanagement
Why Join Albert Health
We’re transforming the healthcare experience with our team and you can be a part of it. Involve in a business environment growing at a rapid pace and come grow with us and support our mission to make a difference in the digital health sector.
You will be provided the opportunity to do purposeful work in an ego-free and collaborative work environment surrounded by kind and fun teammates to work with.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working option (home office for 2 times a week)
- MacBook and monitor
- New hire welcome packages (Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch included)
- Health Insurance
- Corporate phone line
- Free gym and pool membership
- Free coffee and lunches/snacks
- More vacation time
- Company-wide retreats
- Team bonding events
- Monthly team lunches/dinners
At Albert, we're on a mission to build a world where patients with chronic diseases can live healthier and fuller lives by leveraging AI and voice technology and we're looking for like-minded individuals who want to make a difference since we believe in enhancing the voice technology will remove the barriers sitting in front of healthcare. As Albert Team, we work really hard every day to deliver the care that patients need and firmly believe that the care should be as unique as the patient themselves.
Come help us become one of the best digital therapeutics companies in the world and take part in our journey!