• Conduct research, comparisons and evaluations for different digital solutions in the retail industry.
• Responsible for exploring potential solution options and making a clear recommendation by evaluating the fit to business need
• Responsible for the design and development of digital solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
• Facilitate discussions with both business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision & solution that meets project needs.
• Lead the collaborative assessment, planning, implementation, and integration of data handling.
• Design integration methodologies, APIs, and tool chain for the ecosystem.
• Vendor selection through RFPs/RFQs for IT implementations.
• Defining and maintaining the solution architecture to enable successful delivery including application, data, integration, infrastructure, operations, and security architecture.
• Planning and estimating cost/duration of solution architecture activities necessary for successful completion of the project, including stakeholder consultation and review cycles, and ensuring those plans are reflected in project plans;