At Airties we are on a mission to empower broadband operators to deliver a better-connected home experience for their subscribers. We have an exciting story to tell, and we want you to help us tell it.
What you will do:
- We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to re-enforce our Team: designing, building, and deploying a high-performance, highly scalable cloud service to our customers. As a Senior Data Engineer your focus is to transform the raw data we collect on Wi-Fi access points into pragmatic, actionable insights across a variety of core business areas including R&D engineering, customer support and marketing/business development.
What you should ideally bring:
- MS/BS in Computer Science/Engineering or similar field
- 7+ years of 'solid' software architecture, design and development experience with good understanding of software analysis and design patterns, with 4+ years’ experience as data engineer
- Strong working knowledge and experience data engineering in Python and SQL
- Hands-on experience designing and building enterprise-grade, scalable and distributed server/cloud data processing solutions
- Good understanding of data modeling, ETL and data lake concepts
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud
- Knowledge and experience in the following cloud/enterprise computing technologies/solutions/tools are strongly preferred:
o AWS service components (Glue, Athena, EMR) or similar on other cloud vendors
o Apache Spark (PySpark)
- Working, hands-on experience and knowledge on Unix/Linux and/or derivatives
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Desire and positive attitude to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, rapidly changing environment
- Effective communication and documentation skills
Airties has a zero tolerance to discrimination policy. In this regard, during the course of the evaluation of your job application and during all your employment relation, if any, all discriminatory factors such as race, sex, sexual orientation, social gender definitions/roles, colour, national or social background, ethnicity, religion, age, disablement, political opinion or any status that is protected under law shall be totally disregarded.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to outside of Turkey; in particular to its subsidiaries.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to its headquarters established in Turkey.