Aigoritma is a research-driven artificial intelligence company that collaborates with clients to tackle pressing real-world problems using state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms. We're also involved in research projects that have a global impact. Currently, we're building MLStudio, the next-generation machine learning platform.
As a Software Engineer, you'll play a crucial role in the frontend development of MLStudio by working together with our engineering team.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- 2+ years of professional experience in frontend development
- Experience with Vue.js, Angular Framework (v9 and above), NGRX State Management, Typescript
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to carry out projects independently
- Experience with Angular Material with UI component library and knowledge of Material Design principles
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Following new technologies and applying these technologies to the development environment they are in
What We Offer :
- A competitive salary in USD
- Complete health benefits
- Food card
- Staff enrichment opportunities, such as happy hours, lunches, company culture activities, etc.
- The chance to work as part of a global, growing, and highly ambitious team
- Never-ending growth opportunities supported by a learning and development fund
- Never-ending challenges with teammates
- Full responsibility from day one
- Flexibility to work from home
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
We believe bright people can learn new things, so while the qualifications above are essential, there is one that we absolutely will not compromise on "Attitude".
We’re looking for great teammates who are excited to learn new things, motivated to contribute, and eager to collaborate — not compete — with others.
Aigoritma is where people look out for one another, build relationships, and help each other succeed. We constantly learn from each other and know that ongoing and open communication is the key.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you here!