We are looking for DevOps Developer to join our fast-paced and self-accountable team that delivers enterprise-level products for local and global markets. You will work with IT consultants, delivery managers, QA teams, BE, FE, and mobile developers to deliver best-in-class digital products.
Let’s develop your future together,
where you can code, grow, and inspire others.
What will you do?
· Translating product requirements and user stories/epics into maintainable, testable, and
performant software in collaboration with the team
· Collaborating with project members to determine technical specifications and API design details
· Contributing to our agile ceremonies
· Participating in code review and performing extensive testing to ensure high-quality software
· Feeling responsible for the quality of the project you are working on and taking action to fix bugs or errors noticed
· Continually migrating solutions to newer technologies/frameworks to stay up-to-date with industry best practices
· Researching new technology and sharing the findings with the team at our regular Tech Talks
What we are looking for?
A candidate with 2+ years of experience in IT systems as developer or system administrator with following skills:
· Linux operating system management
· CI/CD automation (Jenkins, Azure DevOps..)
· Git & Git workflows, versioning & branching operations
· Scripting and automating system tasks to reduce manual repetitive work. (Shell scripting,
PowerShell scripting or Python)
· Containerization and orchestration and OpenShift (Docker and Kubernetes, or other technologies)
· Experience with cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
or Google Cloud Platform
· Configuring application infrastructure for multiple environments (Public cloud or private cloud)
· Preferably Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration
Experience in these topics/technologies will be a bonus!
· Automation tools (Chef, Terraform, Jenkins & Fastlane) for CI and CD flows
· Experience with package manager tools such as Helm, Kustomize
· Monitoring & logging technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic search, Kibana etc.
· Security control tools such as SonarQube, Black Duck, Owasp-zap
Our commitment to you
· A well-established, next-generation organization
· Working hubs spread out in different locations in Turkey
· An agile & lean organization and optimized work processes
· Living locally (100% digital) and working globally in international projects
· Competitive salary, private health insurance, and comprehensive benefits
· A bonus system based on company performance and individual contributions
· Structured individual development plan covering both soft and technical training programs, certifications, and language learning
· Graduate school tuition support at the master’s or doctorate level (please ask for details)
· Life-long learning with unlimited Udemy access
· Social clubs, team activities, and regular company-wide events
· Volunteering opportunities (when you join the adesso “Good 4 Future” community)
About adesso Turkey
adesso Turkey empowers enterprises through custom software development and IT consultancy. We deliver the finest-caliber digital solutions — transforming businesses, people, and technology.
Our group headquarters is based in Dortmund, Germany, and we have over 7,500 colleagues working at 57 different sites around the globe. Check out www.adesso.com.tr to find out more.