Assistant Manager Murex Business Analyst
The role requires an active involvement in Murex Project ( implementation of new system for Treasury & Investments) from a FINCON perspective including review of business requirement document, participation in all meetings related to Murex project, preparation of test cases and active involvement in UAT of Murex system and assist in other ongoing projects in the department.
- Participate in business requirements documentation phase of Murex project
- Review of Business Requirement Document from Fincon perspective
- Participate in the meetings relating to Murex project
- Provide necessary input to Murex implementation team from Fincon perspective
- Preparation of test cases and expected results for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Active involvement in UAT and complete the UAT as per plan. Review of accounting entries in the UAT phase to ensure that these are being generated correctly
- Provide all support to Murex project team in implementation
- Assist in other ongoing project other than Murex and their UAT.
- Fincon Department
- Treasury & Investments
- Murex Project Team
- Murex Steering Committee
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
Knowledge & Experience :
- Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of Murex system
- Knowledge of treasury and investment related products
- Banking experience
- Effective communication skills
- Project management skills
About The Company
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.