This is a remote position
Adastra is a global IT company, offering premier class services and solutions in the area of Information Management. We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers.
We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering new technologies with each new task and in empowering our clients in achieving results.
What gives us satisfaction is the opportunity to apply innovation in our jobs daily, inclusive of new areas such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Blockchain, Cloud, Data Monetization and Robotic Process Automation.
We are currently looking for an Azure Data Engineer to join our team.
- At least 2 years of experience with Azure
- Experience with T-SQL
- Good understanding of Azure Data Factory and Data Lake
- Good knowledge in Cloud databases
Good to have :
- Experience with Synapse
- Experience with Azure Databricks and Spark
- Experience with Logic Apps or other Azure Serverless services
- Analyze and implement business requirements
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and document ETL applications
- Review and analyze functional requirements, map documents and assist in problem solving
- Participate in and lead code reviews to ensure quality and integrity of project deliverables
- Utilize SQL to perform tasks other than data transformation
- Design and implement technical enhancements of Data Warehouse as required
- Work closely with business departments
What Adastra can offer you :
- Diverse career growth opportunities
- Extensive portfolio of technical trainings
- Access to certification programs
- Leadership and soft skills trainings
- Exposure to challenging projects in an international environment
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies in the Data field
- Free German language classes
- Multicultural, dynamic, and learning-focused working environment
- Extended Additional Health insurance package
- Multisport cards
- Additional annual paid leave days
- Opportunity to work from home
- Recharge program for a better balance between work and personal commitments
- Referral bonus program
- Corporate social and charity initiatives and Events
- Regular team buildings and office parties
- Three office locations in Bulgaria with a relax and gaming area
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of Information Management professionals committed to deliver best-in class solutions and services to the world’s leading organizations?
Apply now or send your resume in English. We thank all interested applicants and will only contact a short list of them.