About Industry X
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of the industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product-related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to extend our Industry X team, who already enjoy working with high-end technologies on various exciting multinational projects!
What’s in it for you?
· You can either work hybrid or on-site,
· Flexible hours
· Life & Health insurance with wide coverage including spouse and children
· Shuttle service with wide range coverage or fuel allowance
· Meal allowance
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Performance rewarding bonus & promotion
· Birthday day off
· No dress code needed
· Personal ongoing learning budget
· One time remote working budget
· Accenture Recognition points that can be turned into gift cards, holiday offers, etc
· Working on international projects with a globally diverse team
· A fast-paced technology environment
· An Employee Assistance & Wellness Program including access to telephone counseling, webinars, training, interactive tools, online and digital content
· Personalized career development plan with People Leads
· Buddy system to support your integration
- Design, build and deploy data architectures and pipelines.
- Write quality code, and ability to adhere to the coding guidelines.
- Pursue opportunities to improve delivery quality and efficiency within the organization
- Follow, learn and apply new big data technologies and innovations
· BSc or MSc degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
· 4+ years of hands-on data engineering development.
· Expert in Python and Scala programming languages.
· Experienced with AWS data services like AWS Glue, AWS EMR.
· Experienced with Terraform.
· Proficient with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and similar Apache big data stack technologies.
· Experienced in SQL and Data Structures.
· Experience in performance improvement on data pipelines and a good understanding of Volume, Variety, Veracity, Velocity, and Value concepts in Big Data.
· Good understanding of MapReduce paradigm.
· Good knowledge of algorithms and software design principles.
· Experience in CI/CD pipelines.
· Self-motivated, able to self-improve, learn new and complex technologies
· In-depth knowledge and experience in agile processes and principles
· Fluent in English
Position will be based in Istanbul Teknopark/Kurtkoy.