Abbott Nutrition is looking for a Sales Business Analyst (SBA) EURISA (Europe, Russia, Israel, South Africa). As a part of the Area commercial team based in Maidenhead, the SBA will be responsible for evolving how business decisions are made across EURISA ANI business by developing and implementing data-driven decision-making processes that transform a variety of information into business intelligence, insights and actions The SBA will enable a measurement culture in which the entire commercial team recognizes the internal and external value of business insights for EURISA ANI’s success, and actively participates in the tracking of SFA activities and campaigns (F2F and digital / remote) for drive short and long-term success in the region.
The Sales Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the Commercial teams to meet their Financial & Operational targets by performing eCommerce analysis on specific KPIs, Business case analysis, NPV / ROI analysis and other ad hoc requests.
Working with a cross functional team including sales, finance, eCommerce and Marketing functions, this role offers an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading healthcare companies in an exciting fast paced, international environment.
What You’ll Do
To work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to improve business decisions based on utilising business information.
- Creates executive level dashboards via the use of MS Office reporting suite including, but not limited to, e.g., Excel, PowerBI, Qlikview, Pentaho, Cube and Tableau.
- Optimizes sales force efficiency and effectiveness through the integration, monitoring and analysis of performance data, sales activities, and other support recommendations to achieve optimal levels of performance (and results).
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SFE in creating processes in the SFA system to help monitor activities, in-field KPIs, sales, and opportunities.
- Builds Retail / eCommerce consumption & trend reporting structure to support regional reporting & insights.
- Supports countries with consistent ROI reporting framework & sharing best practices Currently managed by RU team but will be my responsibility in the long-term.
- Enhances & improves the way digital shelf audit tools are leveraged.
- Sales Force Marketing Cloud KPI alignment, business alignment, and dashboard creation.
- OOP CRM Marketing KPI alignment, business alignment, and dashboard creation.
- Deliver integrated SFE, Sales & Market share reporting.
- Show an ability to provide thorough insights through gathered data : create data visualizations to support in the sales narrative.
- Customize processes to enable cross-functional / multiple stakeholder collaboration, taking into account a variety of user groups, with varying business needs, view access, and functional expertise.
- Perform root cause and effect analysis and deliver insights.
- Provide monthly updates to global team on EURISA E-Commerce Net Sales.
- Deliver continuous ad-hoc support with Amazon specific insights to EU OOP affiliates.
Business Support :
- Conduct financial analysis to help inform Go / No Go decisions on business cases.
- Deliver eCommerce KPI analysis.
- Deliver quarterly presentations to individual markets providing insight on eCommerce and retail trends, investment opportunities, inefficiencies in retailer spend & building next steps for support.
- Maintain an impactful presence and be comfortable interacting / presenting regularly with senior level management at Abbott Nutrition
- Create content for the CSA LMS platform for both reimbursed and OOP.
- Deliver Power BI Training for affiliates.
- Manage the relationship between Absolute Data with EURISA specific Power BI reports for both Reimbursed & OOP.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party E-Comm data providers.
Additional Responsibilities / Projects undertaken :
- Lead automation workstream for the EURISA Business Planning Process project.
- Lead Periscope Foundational implementation for remaining EURISA affiliates.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, Clinical lab science, Computer Science, or related discipline or equivalent
- Computer Science / programming, Qlikview / PowerBI, Understanding of SQL and programming concepts, Knowledge / Experience with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role in healthcare or FMCG industry.
- Demonstrates understanding of market landscape and commercial HCP engagement.
- High level of numerical ability and problem solving
- Knowledge of experience with basic SFA (Salesforce Automation) elements : CRM, SFE tools & processes. Experience with SalesForce.com data.
- Ability to make appropriate risk / benefit / return-on-investment assessment and resulting decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an international organization with defined functional processes and procedures.
- A demonstrated leader in a matrix organization, able to motivate and inspire local team members to high performance levels.
- Anticipates issues and recognizes needs; proficient at solving problems and developing practical, meaningful resolutions.
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical and project management skills with an attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees including senior management.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life.
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.