We are looking for a Web Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications for internal purposes for our client's company in Dubai .
A Web Developer is a professional who is responsible for the design and construction of websites. They ensure that sites meet user expectations by ensuring they look good, run smoothly, and offer easy access points with no loading issues between pages or error messages.
Web developers may also create site content that requires technical features.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our websites and web tools.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.